- This event has passed.
Data Protection Level 2: Skilled Practitioner
May 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| £265.50 – £295
Whether a Data Protection Officer in name, or just in nature, it’s crucially important for such staff to have the right training. These staff members are managing risk to the tune of thousands (or even millions) of pounds.
Our Skilled Practitioner course teaches them everything they need to know to become the confident GDPR expert that can implement a compliant framework in your business.
Staff members who have (maybe inadvertently) assumed a central role in managing data protection responsibilities. You may or may not have the title of Data Protection Officer, but you’ll still need to know what to do and when.
- Half day training led by an ISO and IBITGQ accredited GDPR Practitioner
- Interactive exercises
- Delegate pack
- Learning assessment
- Smarter Data Training Certificate
- About the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018
- Roles and relationships
- Data Protection Principles
- Managing Data Breaches
- Data Subjects’ rights
- Compliance Framework
- Risk Management
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Effective Governance
- Evidencing Compliance
Attendees will leave our Level 2 Skilled Practitioner training with a thorough understanding of:
- The GDPR, Data Protection Act and its purpose
- The business’ obligations
- How to implement a Compliance Framework
- How to engage with data subjects and uphold their rights
- How to effectively identify and manage a data breach
- Managing data processor compliance
- How to evidence compliance