- This event has passed.
Data Protection Level 1: Staff Awareness
May 9 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm| £130.50 – £145.00
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, you’ll need to train staff with a responsibility for processing personal information.
Our ISO and IBITGQ accredited GDPR experts are perfectly placed to ensure your team are fully aware of their responsibilities and obligations under new legislation.
Members of staff who process personal information as part of their day to day role, and who may pose a risk to the business and its data subjects if not trained.
- Half day training led by an ISO and IBITGQ accredited GDPR Practitioner
- Interactive exercises
- Delegate pack
- Learning assessment
- Smarter Data Training Certificate
- Why does data protection law exist?
- Key definitions
- Roles and relationships
- Data Protection Principles
- Data breaches
- Data subjects’ rights
- Employee Obligations
Attendees will leave our Level 1 Data Protection Training with a greater understanding of:
- The GDPR and its purpose
- Their responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Data subjects’ rights and how they should be upheld
- Businesses’ responsibilities when processing data
- How to identify a data breach and report it