Data Protection Policies
Have you got the right policies in place to demonstrate compliance?
Making sure is the name of the game. Your policies and procedures ensure personal information is handled by your business securely and in line with the key Data Protection Principles. Being transparent and accessible is key to data protection for you, your staff and customers. And in a ‘worst-case scenario’ your documentation could well be your mitigating circumstances!
We can provide templates for:
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Policies for employees and customers
- Data Retention and Disposal Policy
- Data Retention Schedule
- Information and Cyber Security Policies
- includes up to half a day of expert support to help you get documents drafted, issues dealt with and document compliance signed off.
What the law requires
GDPR Article 12 states:
“The controller shall take appropriate measures to provide any information relating to processing to the data subject in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language. The information shall be provided in writing, or by other means, including, where appropriate, by electronic means”
- This support package only concerns the implementation of policy and procedure. It does not assess or validate any technical or organisational measures in any detail.
If you would like to discuss your requirements directly, please get in touch.