GDPR Gap Analysis
Are You GDPR Compliant?
It’s officially a non-negotiable regulation we must all comply with.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became enforceable on the 25th May 2018 and all businesses must achieve and maintain on-going data protection.
Your clients’ data, your employees’ data, your personal data, is private. It should only be collected or used appropriately and (importantly) with your permission.
Data is a valuable commodity and deserves protection, but where to start?
With so much conflicting and inaccurate information in circulation, it can be difficult to know what to trust. Our GDPR Gap Analysis is performed by an ISO and IBITGQ accredited expert and will produce a precise and actionable diagnosis for your business.
We take the time to meet with key members of your team and understand your business, operations and processes. Your GDPR compliance status will be assessed and the findings consolidated into an accessible report.
GDPR Article 5 (2) states:
The controller shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate, compliance with the principles.
Your GDPR Gap Analysis:
- A half day visit from an ISO and IBITGQ accredited expert to assess current operations
- A full GDPR Compliance Diagnostic for your business
- A table of recommendations to inform your Compliance Action Plan
- 2 hours after-care and support with any questions and findings
- A 10% client discount on future products and services
Protect your business. Protect your data.
Get in touch with Smarter Data Protection.