In House Staff Training
Your team are your greatest strength, and also your greatest vulnerability
“There were some incredibly sensitive breaches this month, the majority of which were caused by human error. I imagine human error will continue to be the main cause of data breaches for decades to come – damn humans. I count this month’s list of known leaked records to be 139,731,894.”
Lewis Morgan, social media manager at IT Governance, writing his monthly IT Governance Blog (30th July 2018)
Can you afford to ignore the risk? After all the time, money and effort of getting your company compliant, you don’t want your staff to be the ‘weakest link’ in your data armour. Staff awareness and training on data security is vital for keeping data safe and avoiding the penalties of GDPR.
We offer an in-house training package for up to 12 people per session. Led by an IBITGQ accredited GDPR consultant, each package includes:
- A brief explanation of the GDPR and why it matters
- Customised workshops and exercises to suit your business needs
- Training materials and resources
- End of training exam and Attendance Certificates with test results
- Analysis and reporting materials for management
“ Both Jennifer and Win throughout the training were extremely welcoming and helpful. I found the training very beneficial and would definitely recommend to other companies” Testimonial – Thea, Couno Ltd
What the law requires
GDPR Article 33(2) states:
“In the case of a personal data breach, the controller shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent in accordance with Article 55.”
Staff training and awareness is explicitly required throughout the GDPR, not only to process data securely but also to recognise and report data breaches.
- Discounts are available for businesses looking to buy multiple sessions.
- These prices only related to training held at your business premises. If you’re looking for external training for your staff, please contact us for more information