OnTrack GDPR monthly support
Compliance isn't a one-off admin exercise. Once you're set up, you'll need to monitor, manage and review compliance and respond to matters arising.
The law requires that you test, maintain and regularly review compliance. You are also required to be able to prove your accountability. Are you able to do that?
- When it comes to proving compliance you'll need to be able to show operational action, not a bunch of document templates.
- You can't easily manage or review compliance without keeping a central set of compliance records to work from
- You need to keep on top of your supply chain and international transfer - don't forget to review them
- You need mechanisms in place to help identify gaps, risks and issues
Once we've got your OnTrack GDPR account all set-up for you, we can help you maintain it for an affordable monthly fee.
We don't act as your official Data Protection Officer but we help you keep on top of your record-keeping, and assist with matters arising like completing GDPR forms for customers, conducting data protection risk assessments or handling data breaches. We will also raise the flag when we've got concerns.
When you buy our OnTrack GDPR Monthly Support package, we also fix our additional support costs so you know exactly where you stand at all times.
OnTrack GDPR monthly support costs
Once you're all set-up and OnTrack, we can offer you an affordable monthly support package to help stay on top of things.
- Monthly subscription £249/pcm*
- £60 per hour for additional support services
*All prices are ex-VAT
- Your OnTrack GDPR monthly subscription including two user accounts (worth £75/pcm)
- We maintain your OnTrack account and stay on top of matters arising in the software. Anything we can't do, we'll assign to your team as a task
- Up to 1 hours Helpdesk support from an IBITGQ accredited GDPR Practitioner
- 6 monthly check-ins and reviews.